Wednesday, December 3, 2008

F@!k you, Canberra

True to form, Canberra bid farewell to us in fitting style. After our last day of work, we handed over the keys to our landlord, and headed off down the hill walking towards Tilley's. When we were about half way there (think: too far to head back, not close enough to run for it), a cloud descended upon us with torrential rain and sideways hailstones. The place is in drought for 5 years, and then the day we decide to leave, it pours. Awesome. I love sitting in pubs in a white shirt and soaking wet jeans.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure after a few beers you forgot about it!

Allyalcock said...

It's been really nice and sunny since you left :-)

Anonymous said...

Wayno- i would have except I was bloody wet all night as a reminder...by the time the scotches were out I was nearly dry...sitting in Tilley's with that footy guernsey that I wore to cricket!

Al - Of course it has, its Canberra :-)